(1) Should personal data (e.B. name, address, e-mail address) be collected, we undertake to obtain your prior consent. We undertake not to pass on any data to third parties unless you have given your prior consent.
(2) We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.B. by e-mail) may have security gaps. Accordingly, error-free and trouble-free protection of third-party data cannot be fully guaranteed. In this respect, our liability is excluded.
(3) Third parties are not entitled to use contact data for commercial activities if the provider has given the data subjects prior written consent.
(4) You have the right at any time to receive complete and free information from Catrin Welz-Stein about the data relating to you.
(5) Furthermore, there is a right to correction/deletion of data/restriction of processing for the user.
(4) We would like to point out that some of these cookies are transferred from our server to your computer system, which are usually so-called session-related cookies. Session-related cookies are characterized by the fact that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive after the end of the browser session. Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognize your computer system on your next visit (so-called permanent cookies).
(5) You can object to the storage of cookies, for this purpose you have a banner at your disposal which you can object to/accept.
(6) Of course, you can set your browser so that no cookies are stored on the hard disk or cookies that have already been stored are deleted again. The instructions regarding the prevention and deletion of cookies can be found in the help function of your browser or software manufacturer.